End of Year Steps
Please join the College Office for a SUNY Online Visit on Wednesday, March 10th. Link to join on flyer!
College Office Family Information Night will be held on February 24th at 6PM. Learn about the college process, timeline, and more! Please see flyer for more information.
Parents and families of English Language Learners (ELLs) HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS
Please check out the workshops available which will discuss the role that parents take in assisting, guiding and supporting their child through the financial aid and college application process. See the flyer for more information!
WORKSHOPS WILL BE OFFERED IN:
CHINESE, ENGLISH, HAITIAN CREOLE, RUSSIAN, AND SPANISH
Please use the link below to register for Admissions 101 sessions and application workshops-- available in Spanish, Russian, Mandarin and Bengali!
· ALL APPLICATIONS AND MATERIALS DUE BY DECEMBER 1st
· Check the Virtual College Office Google Classroom daily and READ EMAILS FROM COLLEGE OFFICE STAFF
· Complete the SUNY and Common Application if Applying
· Create a FSA ID to complete the FAFSA. Please list the schools you have applied to on the FAFSA
· Apply for TAP after completing the FAFSA. Complete the TAP Application for NYS based AID
· Completed the CSS Profile if needed for your colleges
· Upload Essay to Application websites (CUNY, SUNY, Common App)
· Enter Recommender information to each Application Website
· CHECK OVER YOUR APPLICATIONS FOR MISSING OR INCORRECT INFORMATION
· TAKE A NAP DURING THE HOLIDAY BREAK! ENJOY!